Mizzou Football Releases Latest Injury Report Before Arkansas Game
Mizzou Links for Thursday, November 25
Happy Thanksgiving, Mizzou Fans!
The Black Friday tradition of the “Battle Line Rivalry, Presented by Shelter Insurance” continues as Mizzou visits No. 25 Arkansas tomorrow afternoon in Fayeteville for the regular season finale, which will be a 2:30 p.m. CST kick-off time on CBS!
With this being a short week, Mizzou Football announced their latest injury report prior to the Arkansas game, and it involves some key contributors on the list.
Four players have been listed as “Questionable”, including cornerback Akayleb Evans (who missed the Florida game), tight end Daniel Parker, Jr. (who caught the game-winning two-point conversion in OT), right tackle Hyrin White, and running back Elijah Young.
Defensive back Ish Burdine, offensive tackle Bobby Lawrence, safety Shawn Robinson, and defensive back Chris Shearin have been officially ruled as “Out”.
Mizzou FB Injury Report for Arkansas:— BOWL ELIGIBLEM NATION (@RockMNation) November 24, 2021
Questionable: Evans, Parker, White, Young
Out: Burdine, Lawrence, Robinson, Shearin
Good news on Connor Bazelak, as he is left off the injury report for the first time since right before the Vanderbilt game — so we can assume that he’s 100 percent healthy now.
And in their final home game of the regular season, Mizzou Volleyball won their second SEC match at the Hearnes Center with a five-set comeback win over Tennessee. The Tigers close out their season Friday and Saturday on the road at Texas A&M. It’s been a disappointing year, but hopefully better days are ahead for Joshua Taylor’s club with what should be a great recruiting class coming in.
Onto the links! M-I-Z!
Yesterday at Rock M
- Here’s my Q and A with Arkansas Fight’s Jacob Davis to preview the Mizzou-Arkansas game
- Nate Edwards has the preview of the Arkansas Razorbacks
- On the latest Recruiting Reset from Brandon Kiley: Mizzou kicks off its 2023 class with a blue-chip in-state commit
- PODCAST. SOUNDING THE ALARMS, with Sam Snelling and Matthew Harris
- Wednesday Watch Grid: Game Times and Betting Lines for Week 13, with Nate Edwards and Kortay Vincent
- LOOK: Mizzou Reveals Shirts and Pants for Arkansas game, from Nate Edwards
- Sam I Am: Razorbacks find ‘genuine leader’ in Pittman, writes Dave Matter
- From Dave Matter’s latest Mailbag: Boo birds won’t rattle Bazelak
- From Lila Bromberg: Missouri Tigers football rallied around center Mike Maietti to become bowl eligible
- Bazelak off Missouri’s injury report for first time in four weeks, writes Calum McAndrew
(Columbia Daily Tribune)
- On the latest Mizzou Sports Podcast with Eric Blum and Chris Kwiecinski, featuring special guest Christina Long: MU Football heads to Arkansas bowl eligible
- Awesome stuff from Gary Pinkel. Way to go, GP!
Thanks to our Game Changers, @GPMADE_ recently donated $25,000 to underwrite the children’s playroom, or “THE ZOU,” at Love Columbia.— Coach Gary Pinkel (@GaryPinkel) November 24, 2021
I enjoyed getting to know and playing with some of the children in the room this week! pic.twitter.com/4WYrou3waR
- Mizzou Baseball grabs a 2023 commitment from LHP Jacob Malinauskas — an Ontario, Canada native!
- If you’re looking to sign up for ESPN+, Rock M Nation now has an affiliate link: click Here for ESPN+ Now!
- If you’re looking to sign up for a new streaming service, you can try FuboTV: click HERE for FuboTV access — FuboTV now has ESPN, CBS, FS1 and more sports channels.
(** RockMNation has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though RockMNation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.**)